Author Topic: Newsflash - October 10  (Read 6028 times)

Offline Snaker8

• Team Member - Coder, Story
  • Project Team Member
    • View Profile
Newsflash - October 10
« on: October 10, 2010, 11:52:46 pm »
I would like to announce to all who are interested that the demo is coming very near to completion.  In the future, other parts will take much less time than this one, but since this is our first and we've spent a lot of time tinkering with making a good interface and laying the basic game mechanics, it has taken us a bit longer than we would've liked.
But I want to assure everyone that the game IS being worked on, and the demo is about 90% (or more) done.  I'm not going to promise a specific release date, but I will say that it will without any doubt be done before the end of this year.  Additional release information may be given when we agree it is suitable to do so.

Offline doctorfargo

• Project Leader
  • The Man with the Hat is Back in Action...
    • View Profile
Re: Newsflash - October 10
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 09:01:16 pm »
I'd like to second Snaker8's statement that future sections of the game will take a lot less development time. There has been a lot of time spent working on necessary groundwork for the project - game mechanics, the GUI for the game, overall story development, plus recruiting and assembling our current development team. Now that the groundwork for the game has been laid, future development will progress much faster. :hat: