Author Topic: Forums working. :)  (Read 5721 times)

Offline selmiak

• incredible
  • Project Tech-Admin
    • View Profile
    • selmiak's webseite
Re: Forums working. :)
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 06:07:18 PM »
Is this happening? :) :hat:

Offline zap

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 07:48:50 AM »
It's up sorry for the short outage.

http://binarylegends.cbm8bit.com has been mirrored to http://binarylegends.net let me know if you guys wish to make this permanent. ;) mean while i am moving all our services and reconfiguring them on the new host.

enjoy
Shane.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:01:26 PM by zap »

Offline doctorfargo

• Project Leader
  • The Man with the Hat is Back in Action...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 02:33:33 AM »
It's up sorry for the short outage.

http://binarylegends.cbm8bit.com has been mirrored to http://binarylegends.net let me know if you guys wish to make this permanent. ;) mean while i am moving all our services and reconfiguring them on the new host.

enjoy
Shane.

I personally like the binarylegends.net myself - what do the rest of you think?

Offline doctorfargo

• Project Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 02:35:56 AM »

Offline zap

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 06:17:45 AM »
Cheers the redirect was deleted and redirected around that time. All should be stable now and were paid up for three years on this host :), updated to the latest version of SMF 2.0.13 and will adjust the theme later on. Orange border and so on. Also setup an email address team@binarylegends.net and FTP is up and working. PM me with any additional features required. Extra email address, FTP accounts and so on.

Shane.

Offline selmiak

• incredible
  • Project Tech-Admin
    • View Profile
    • selmiak's webseite
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
yeah, the redirect from the old url would be nice to have :)
forum background is also a nice thing to have. the smilies are in the wrong directory it seems, maybe I can fix this from my end...

thanks for all your hard work shane :D

Offline selmiak

• incredible
  • Project Tech-Admin
    • View Profile
    • selmiak's webseite

Offline zap

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 12:50:02 AM »
An email has been sent out to all forum users notifying them of the new domain name if their email address is current they would have received notification of the new domain name.

Opened a support ticket with the DNS server support department waiting for a reply! all other redirects are working fine this one seems to be caught in some kind of cache issues with the DNS server not refreshing it, I was hoping it would finally refresh once the TTL time had lapsed as all settings are correct and rechecked against docs and the many other redirects that are working.

This would be a great time to mention this project on all retro gaming multimedia sites with the new domain name as a catalysis for the post. 

Cheers
Shane.

Offline doctorfargo

• Project Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 02:06:35 AM »

Opened a support ticket with the DNS server support department waiting for a reply! all other redirects are working fine this one seems to be caught in some kind of cache issues with the DNS server not refreshing it, I was hoping it would finally refresh once the TTL time had lapsed as all settings are correct and rechecked against docs and the many other redirects that are working.

Thanks for opening the ticket! Hopefully things will get resolved soon!

Offline zap

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 02:39:08 AM »
I have not heard back from support however http://binarylegends.cbm8bit.com is now points to the correct site and the correct domain once you click on any link "post etc'.

Shane.

Offline selmiak

• incredible
  • Project Tech-Admin
    • View Profile
    • selmiak's webseite
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2017, 04:45:02 AM »
hey shane, great this is working, but as I mention in  my last PM, some 301 permanent, serverside (from the main cbm8bit server) redirect would be even cooler. I also have more things on the list only you can do, but we shouldn't discuss this in the public parts of the forum imho, or if you don't care I'll post that list here... please answer my PM!

Offline zap

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2017, 11:00:11 PM »
Sorry i did not get the message from the board only saw your post after checking the forum today.
shane@cbm8bit.com is my best contact if anyone wishes to contact me about anything at all for
Binarylegends or otherwise.

P.S we have binarylegends.com as well. I placed a grab on it if it ever became available and it did so we got it.

Shane.