Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR  (Read 142 times)

Offline selmiak

• incredible
  • Project Tech-Admin
    • View Profile
    • selmiak's webseite
HAPPY NEW YEAR
« on: January 01, 2019, 03:37:40 pm »
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE from the Team Binary Legends!

With this let me drop a small announcement, we are indeed working on a short sideproject/demo/christmasgame/demo2.0 thing. We created lots of animations, characters, backgrounds and music that we can use for the full game, so when this little game is release you know what quality to expect from a full 7 Cities of Gold game.

Tremulas said 10th of January will be the release. I say, this is the aimed release date and won't settle on any date with the small game initally planned as a christmas game in 2018. I just hope we keep our steam and release something this month... HAPPY 2019, get busy! ;D :hat:

Offline jeancallisti

• Lead Artist
  • I love Indy
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 04:53:32 pm »
Happy new year Selmiak and all!

Also, yes, there will be a short game! ;) I'm working full speed on it, my girlfriend would hate me if she didn't love me! :D

Offline Tremulas

• Scripter
  • I love Indy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 09:25:13 pm »
Happy new adventureous year everybody !

Offline Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

• Project Team Member
  • I love Indy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:21:26 am »
Hi folks, just signed up yesterday, didn't see an introduction area so thought to say Hi while also wishing you all a happy new year too!

FOA was/is my all time fave ever adventure, so this project holds a lot of nostalgia for me, its looking great so far.

I wish the project every success!

Offline selmiak

• incredible
  • Project Tech-Admin
    • View Profile
    • selmiak's webseite
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 11:52:27 am »
hi TMA, glad you made it here :D

Is there any chance you want to even help us get this success?

Offline Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

• Project Team Member
  • I love Indy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 09:04:06 pm »
Howdy selmiak, thanks for the welcome :)

Well, I had a good initial look around and I am astounded with the quality of work going into this project, really jaw dropping stuff.
To be honest I really doubt my pixel work would be anywhere near the standard that's already been established, and I think for this project visual consistency is important.

That said, I will defiantly keep an eye on development and if I see anything, anything at all I think I could help with I will most certainly offer to help.
 I haven't been pixeling in a short while so I need to get back to practice in the coming months, perhaps when I get back into the swing of things I can be more confident in offering help.