Indiana Jones and the Seven Cities of Gold > Indiana Jones and the Seven Cities of Gold News

New Website !

(1/2) > >>

Tremulas:
So, the best way to announce and release our new demo is with a new site !

Only a few days left guys, we guarantee, this is going to be great !

http://www.raidersofthesevencities.com/

doctorfargo:

--- Quote from: Tremulas on December 08, 2019, 02:49:58 pm ---So, the best way to announce and release our new demo is with a new site !

Only a few days left guys, we guarantee, this is going to be great !

http://www.raidersofthesevencities.com/

--- End quote ---

We will make the current site (binarylegends.net) re-direct to the new site?

Also can the disclaimer at the bottom be changed this? (to fix some capitalization errors)
"The project Raiders of the Seven Cities of Gold is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company. Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark and LucasArts are trademarks of The Walt Disney Company. All material produced for Raiders of the Seven Cities of Gold is the work of fans and none of the contributors were paid.  This game cannot be distributed in exchange for any kind of monetary compensation or advertisement traffic. This game is a freeware fan game."

Cassiebsg:
One comment about the new site.

It's very bad that all you get is an empty page if you have scripts turned off. :(
If I didn't thrust you I would have left the site to never return.
Also I see no obvious reason for this. All that I can see, can be achieved with simple HTML.

jeancallisti:

--- Quote from: Cassiebsg on December 15, 2019, 09:43:56 am ---One comment about the new site.

It's very bad that all you get is an empty page if you have scripts turned off. :(
If I didn't thrust you I would have left the site to never return.
Also I see no obvious reason for this. All that I can see, can be achieved with simple HTML.

--- End quote ---

But.... But..... Can yuo describe your configuration more? Who has scripts turned off in 2020? (I didn't test that and now I'm freaking out)

jeancallisti:

--- Quote from: doctorfargo on December 08, 2019, 08:18:30 pm ---We will make the current site (binarylegends.net) re-direct to the new site?

--- End quote ---

I would like to do it nore smoothly than a hard redirect, but... I have ZERO access to the old site!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version