Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Project Discussion / Re: Recruitments
« Last post by trist007 on June 13, 2017, 06:17:37 PM »
Ok cool ty.
« Last post by Tremulas on June 13, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »
Tristan stay in touch, Mathieu (our Project Leader aka Jeancallisti) will contact you asap
« Last post by trist007 on June 12, 2017, 09:48:23 PM »
Ok sounds good. I'd love to see this game flourish as I loved Fate of the Atlantis.  I'll review AGS and let me know what I can do.  Also, I hate to admit but the security question of

"what does indy wear on his head? A Fedora ... (even kind of rhymes with head)"

had me clueless.  I had to keep refreshing the page until I got another security question. 

-Tristan
« Last post by Tremulas on May 30, 2017, 06:53:53 PM »
Mathieus is preparing the scenario and the puzzles for me to script. In a couple of weeks if Math is ready I can start scripting.

I will cooperate with Tristan if needed. If I can handle it all alone, then Tristan should cooperate with Mathieus for more challenging scripting  parts .

For the moment I believe Mathieus is so busy that he didnt even notice Tristans offer !
General Chat / Re: Forums working. :)
« Last post by zap on May 29, 2017, 11:00:11 PM »
Sorry i did not get the message from the board only saw your post after checking the forum today.
shane@cbm8bit.com is my best contact if anyone wishes to contact me about anything at all for
Binarylegends or otherwise.

P.S we have binarylegends.com as well. I placed a grab on it if it ever became available and it did so we got it.

Shane.
« Last post by selmiak on May 29, 2017, 08:54:39 PM »
Ags Script is easy when you can code in C and C++. Maybe tremulas can give you more assitance in what we need and you can do.
« Last post by doctorfargo on May 26, 2017, 10:49:06 PM »
I loved Fate of the Atlantis.  I'd love to help.  I can program in C and C++.

-Tristan

Our game is being made in AGS which uses the AGS scripting language. AGS scripting is not too hard to use - If you think you can handle it - let us know!
« Last post by trist007 on May 26, 2017, 06:40:11 PM »
I loved Fate of the Atlantis.  I'd love to help.  I can program in C and C++.

-Tristan
« Last post by selmiak on May 18, 2017, 04:45:02 AM »
hey shane, great this is working, but as I mention in  my last PM, some 301 permanent, serverside (from the main cbm8bit server) redirect would be even cooler. I also have more things on the list only you can do, but we shouldn't discuss this in the public parts of the forum imho, or if you don't care I'll post that list here... please answer my PM!
« Last post by zap on May 18, 2017, 02:39:08 AM »
I have not heard back from support however http://binarylegends.cbm8bit.com is now points to the correct site and the correct domain once you click on any link "post etc'.

Shane.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10